Money Maker Strain
$20.00 – $2,000.00
Plan your night accordingly before spending it with Money Maker, as you’ll come down into a sleepy and blissful state. Utilize the high to relieve yourself from a stressful day, zone out for a bit, and maybe have a few delicious snacks. Beginners should go easy on this lovely strain, but more experienced smokers will find it completely hits the spot.
- Orders are shipped on business days (excluding holidays)
- Typically Arrives in 2-3 Days via Express Post (Canada wide shipping only)
- Free Shipping on Orders over $200
Money Maker Strain ~ Weed ~ Bud ~ Flower
- Parents: Master Kush(Indica) , Hindu Kush (Indica) and Skunk #1 (Hybrid)
- Strain: 70% Sativa 30% Indica
- Cannabinoid Lab Data: 20% to 23% THC and 0.08% to 1% CBD
- Time of Use: Evenings
- Aroma: Earthy, Fruity, Nutty, Pungent, Spicy
- Flavour: Berry, Fruity, Herbal, Nutty, Pine, Skunky, Spicy
- Effects: Relaxed, Sleepy, Uplifted, Focused, Euphoric
- Medicinal: Fatigue, Stress, Pain, Insomnia, Depression
- Perfect for: Lovers of strong cerebral euphoria followed by sedation
Wind down for a super mellow evening with Money Maker, a hybrid strain created by Strain Hunters, the geniuses who came up with the great strain, Afgooey. They’ve crossed Master Kush, Hindu Kush, and Skunk #1 to create a pretty potent plant that gives you a happy and heavy high right off the bat. An indica-dominant strain weighing in at 70/30, it brings users moderate THC levels for both medicinal and recreational use.
Money Maker averages at about 20% THC and can top out at 23%, meaning you get a high that’s in your face and is best experienced by more seasoned users. A yummy smelling bud, it has strong notes of berries and spice that some say are reminiscent of fruitcake. Nuts, earth, and pine all blend together for a smell and taste that make it a joy to smoke. It’s also as pretty as it tastes, with minty cone-shaped nugs that are thick with frosty trichomes. Pistils are bright and in your face, just calling out for you to take a hit.
Due to Money Maker Strain of its relatively high THC levels, many users prefer to save Money Maker for bedtime, or at least later into their evening. Its high comes on strong and hard, leaving you feeling couch-locked yet clear enough to have rather existential thoughts about the meaning of life. You’ll be super relaxed and happy, and before sleepiness sets in, you may get very hungry. Be sure to keep your fridge fully stocked before smoking Money Maker, as it’s great for helping those with poor appetites.
If you’re suffering from chronic pain, depression, or anxiety you’ll find welcome relief with Money Maker, as its powerful sedating effects are just the thing to take the edge off with a cerebral high. As you come down you’ll likely feel pretty tired, which makes this a great strain to smoke an hour or two before bed.
1 gram, 3.5 grams = 1/8 ounce, 7 grams = 1/4 ounce, 14 grams = 1/2 ounce, 28 grams = 1 ounce, 227 grams = 1/2 pound, 453 grams = 1 pound